Rules & judging criteria
The Bees Awards invite you to Submit Your Entries today to bring dynamism to our growing industry.
- 30 points for Strategy
Respects and proves clear understanding of the challenge. Provides an efficient and interesting way to respond.
- 30 points for Creativity
Demonstrates innovation, originality, or great elegance in the entry or the campaign.
- 30 points for Fabulous Results*
Brings exceptional quantitative results (ex: increase of 10% of sales, decrease of customers' complaints by 15%, has 10,000 registrations, etc.) or qualitative results (ex: customers comments, new partnerships, new products, etc).
- 10 point for “Royal Jelly"
Ability to inspire the profession with exceptional quality.
(* this doesn't apply to Best Student Work and Best Social Media Marketing Theory)
- Jury proclaims one winner per category (ex aequo are allowed).
- Jury reserves the right to grant an entry with the mention of “Royal Jelly” for being able to inspire and bring exceptional quality to the profession.
- Jury reserves the right to disallow any award when the highest standard of best practice is not been reached.
- Jury reserves the right to change an entry category or to consider an entry part.
- Entry must be real from a real campaign for a real client (caveat: Best Social Media Theory, Best Student Work and World Student Brief are exempted.) and must have taken place between January 1, 2012 and April 19, 2013.
- Entry is not limited to the US market. Any company, consultant or agency around the world can enter. The Bees Awards competition is worldwide.
- Entry must be written in English or have an English translation joined.
- Each entry fee will be charged $250.00 USD before February 28th 2013 and $350.00 USD as of March 1st until the final submission deadline.
- An entry is one piece of work in one category. The same entry in two different categories will be charged $500.00 USD before February 28th 2013 or $700.00 USD as of March 1st 2013 until the final deadline of entry.
- An entry is one article per category. The same entry in two different categories will be charged $500.00 USD before February 28th 2013 or $700.00 USD as of March 1st 2013 until the final deadline of entry.
- Entry fees will only vary by their date of payment and not by their entry date.
- The student entry charge for "Best Student Work" and "World Student Brief" is $25 USD each.
- Students must be 18 years or older and be registered to a marketing program in a school.
- The Deadline of Entry is extended to Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at end of day, midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). Please contact us at email@example.com should you need any assistance.
- All entries must be completed and paid in full by Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at end of day, midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time).
- Companies who have not completed payment in previous years must resolve their current balance before applying to this current edition. A penalty fee of 25% per year will apply.
- In addition to credit card and PayPal payment methods, participants may also pay by check or wire transfer funds. All payments must be received before the submission deadline. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you require assistance with your payment method.
- Applicants must certify that they are the rightful owners of their work or provide The Bees Awards with written consent from your respective clients. Potential winners may have their final results verified prior or after our final announcements.
- Potential winning entries might have results verified prior or after announcement.
- All entry costs are non-refundable.
- All entry material should be digital. All traveling, shipping, printing and filing costs will be at applicant's charge.
- All entries, except nominees, winners and published case studies, will be kept confidential.
- The organizing committee reserves the right to refuse any entry based on lack of quality, clarity, completion or basic professional standards.
- Winners will be announced on May 31, 2013.
Should you have any questions, please write us at email@example.com.
The Bees Awards invite you to Submit Your Entries today to bring dynamism to our thriving industry.